1. How do I order prints?
From the Order Printing page, first select the Paper Type you want, then the Size of the paper. You then Choose your Image to select the image to be printed. Finally click Add to Cart, which will begin the upload process and add the order to your Cart. NOTE: Depending on the size of your file, it may take a few minutes to upload. To order additional prints, simply repeat as above. Otherwise proceed to checkout.
2. I am unable to upload through your website – what do I do?
There are issues with uploading on certain mobile devices. Alternatively, you can send files either through email or Dropbox
(email@example.com). Just let us know the size and paper type you would like and we will contact you about payment. Be sure to include your shipping address.
3. Can I send you files without ordering prints? Yes, if you would like us to determine the printable quality of the file, you can upload files here.
4. Do I need to resize my photos before I send them?
No, we can do that for you. If you need the prints with exact dimensions, be sure to let us know. You can send the files resized (at least 180 dpi) if you are able. You can send tiff, jpeg, pdf or psd files.
5. I recently had prints done at another store / online service and they came out poorly. Can you do a better job?
In almost every instance, yes. We provide expert preparation of each photo to ensure the best possible quality of your image. If you are able to come into the store, we will sit down with you to preview your image and do free test prints.
6. Do you offer professional discounts? Yes, please contact us.